UT Quick Connect Series
Universal Retention Tanks
- 4002608 Limited Warranty FAQs (278k .PDF)
Contact with chemicals, chlorine or sulfuric acid?
There’s no better tank choice for water treatment than our UT-Quick Connect Series. Composite construction makes the entire line impervious to the chemicals found in aggressive water. Quick connect technology simplifies installation and change-out.
Features & Benefits
- Quick Connect design
- Threadless connection: Eliminates potential for cross threading or over torqueing.
- Rotating connection: Fitting rotates 360°, making for a simple, effective plumbing connection.
- Multiple plumbing connections available: Brass or plastic, NPT, BSP, glued socket or sweat.
- Corrosion-proof composite construction:
- One-piece, seamless inner shell molded of heavy gauge engineered polymer.
- Sturdy molded polymeric base is corrosion and impact proof.
- Outer shell is a composite of continuous fiberglass strands sealed with high-grade epoxy resin.
- Inlet/Outlet PVC pipe connections allow straight through T connection on bottom of tank for ease of piping.
- Blowdown Valve allows easy removal of sludge from tank bottom.
- Hydropneumatic convertible – optional air volume control assembly and micronizer provide for quick and easy tank conversion, so dealers no longer need to stock more than one kind of air-over-water pressure tank.
- Higher Performance – When adapted for hydropneumatic applications, series provides 50% more drawdown than similarly sized conventional tanks.
- Bonded drain connection offers versatility and superior strength.
- Factory-backed, five year warranty.
- Light weight minimizes labor cost; no need for heavy equipment.
- Contact tank for water treatment
- Hydropneumatic (with purchased accessories)
UT Quick Connect Series Performance Data
gal / liter
psi / kPa / Bar
inch / cm
inch / cm
outlet to floor
inch / cm
lb / kg
|UT-30 / WM-UT-110||30 / 114||75 / 500 / 5.0||16 / 41||44 1/2 / 113||1 1/2 / 3.8||1 1/4" Socket Q.C.||1 1/4" Socket||25 / 11.3||9|
|UT-40 / WM-UT-150||40 / 151||75 / 500 / 5.0||16 / 41||57 1/4 / 145||1 1/2 / 3.8||1 1/4" Socket Q.C.||1 1/4" Socket||28 /12.7||9|
|UT-40SQ / WM-UT-150-SQ||40 / 151||75 / 500 / 5.0||21 / 53||36/91||2 / 5.1||1 1/4" Socke Q.C.t||1 1/4" Socket||33 /15.0||4|
|UT-80 / WM-UT-300||80 / 303||75 / 500 / 5.0||21 / 53||62 3/4 / 159||2 / 5.1||1 1/4" Socket Q.C.||1 1/4" Socket||43 /19.5||N/A|
|UT-120 / WM-UT-450||120 / 454||75 / 500 / 5.0||24 / 61||73 1/4 / 186||2 / 5.1||1 1/4" Socket Q.C.||1 1/4" Socket||63 / 28.6||N/A|
Note: Maximum external operating temperature 120°F (49°C). Maximum internal operating temperature 100°F (38°C). Minimum operating temperature 40°F (4°C).
* Diameter, height and weight may vary slightly without notice.