HP Quick Connect Series
Hydro-pneumatic Air/Water Tanks
- 4002608 Limited Warranty FAQs (278k .PDF)
The toughest tanks for your worst installations.
Iron and sulfur removal? Hydrogen sulfide? Methane and other undesirable well gases? You need the high-performance of our HP-Quick Connect Series of hydropneumatic tanks. These units can be used for aggressive water, or as an open system where air is introduced to oxidize and aerate.
Features & Benefits
- Large drawdown ratio increases system efficiency.
- Adapter and UT Drain Assembly (sold separately) allow you to add 1" riser pipe to increase aeration of water.
- Self-Adjusting Air Volume Control enhances system flexibility and ease of installation.
- Sulfur and iron water treatment
- Hypochloride environments
- Release of methane or other well gases
HP Quick Connect Series Performance Data
gal / liter
psi / kPa / Bar
|Drawdown 30/50 Setting**
gal / liter
inch / cm
inch / cm
outlet to floor inch / cm
lb / kg
|HP-7 / WM-HP-110||30 / 114||75 / 500 / 5.0||6.6 / 25.0||16 / 41||43 3/4 / 111||1 1/2 / 3.8||1/4" vent line NPT||1 1/4" Socket||26 / 11.8||9|
|HP-9 / WM-HP-150||40/ 151||75 / 500 / 5.0||9.0 / 34.1||16 / 41||56 1/2/ 144||1 1/2 / 3.8||1/4" vent line NPT||1 1/4" Socket||29 /13.2||9|
|40/ 151||75 / 500 / 5.0||8.0 / 30.3||21 / 53||35 1/4 / 90||2 / 5.1||1/4" vent line NPT||1 1/4" Socket||34 /15.4||4|
|HP-18 / WM-HP-300||80 / 303||75 / 500 / 5.0||17.8 / 67.4||21 / 53||62 / 157||2 / 5.1||1/4" vent line NPT||1 1/4" Socket||44 /20.0||N/A|
|HP-26 / WM-HP-450||120/ 454||75 / 500 / 5.0||25.5 / 96.5||24 / 61||72 1/2 / 184||2 / 5.1||1/4" vent line NPT||1 1/4" Socket||64 / 29.0||N/A|
Note: Maximum external operating temperature 120°F (49°C). Maximum internal operating temperature 100°F (38°C). Minimum operating temperature 40°F (4°C).
* Diameter, height and weight may vary slightly without notice.
** In keeping with current industry standards, drawdown factors are based on Boyle's law. Actual drawdowns will vary depending upon system variables, including the accuracy and operation of the pressure switch and gauge and operating temperature of the system.