CompTec RT Series
CompTec: Retention Tanks
The Vessel of Choice for Chemical Contact
Comptec tanks provide maximum performance when high volume water storage or high system pressures are needed. Our Comptec Composite tanks are as “strong” as steel with half the weight. Comptec products range in size from 15-gallon to 450-gallon capacity.
Features & Benefits
- One-piece, seamless inner shell of molded polyethylene provides impact and corrosion resistance.
- Outer shell is constructed of continuous fiberglass strands sealed with high-grade epoxy resin.
- Corrosion-resistant base allows easy access to bottom connection for installation and field service.
- Can be manifolded for additional capacity.
- Large acceptance volume helps pump meet peak demands.
- Factory PreCharged and Field Adjustable.
RT Series Features & Benefits
- Ranging in size from 120 to 460 gallon capacity
- Polyethylene inner shell immune to many corrosive chemicals
- Provides chemical contact time for commercial, industrial and municipal water treatment applications
- Commercial, Industrial & Municipal water treatment applications where contact time is required to kill bacteria.
- Maximum operating pressure – 150 psig / 10 bar
- Maximum operating temperature - 120°F / 50°C
CompTec RT Series Performance Data
Height, C in/cm
|RT-120F||120 / 454||24 / 61||89 / 226||2" NPT||9 / 23||140 / 63.5|
|RT-185F||185 / 700||30 / 76||87 / 221||2" NPT||6 1/2 / 17||201 / 91.2|
|RT-245F||245 / 927||36 / 91||89 / 226||3" NPT||8 / 20||285 / 129.3|
|RT-340F||340 / 1287||42 / 107||86 / 218||3" NPT||8 / 20||371 / 168.3|
|RT-460F||460 / 1741||48 / 122||91 / 231||3" NPT||8 1/2 / 22||470 / 213.2|