CompTec Flanged-Captive Air
CompTec Commercial Industrial Series
- In Country For Country Brochure (4207k .PDF)
Up to 25% Lower Life Cycle Cost
Comptec tanks provide maximum performance when high volume water storage or high system pressures are needed. Our Comptec Composite tanks are as “strong” as steel with half the weight. Comptec products range in size from 15-gallon to 450-gallon capacity.
The Comptec captive air tanks are also available with an ASME Certification: Section X – Class 1.
Features & Benefits
- One-piece, seamless inner shell of molded polyethylene provides impact and corrosion resistance.
- Outer shell is constructed of continuous fiberglass strands sealed with high-grade epoxy resin.
- Corrosion-resistant base allows easy access to bottom connection for installation and field service.
- Replaceable air cell and fittings can be changed on site, reducing downtime and labor costs.
- Can be manifolded for additional capacity.
- Large acceptance volume helps pump meet peak demands.
- Factory PreCharged and Field Adjustable.
Flanged Series Features & Benefits
- Ranging in size from 120 to 460 gallon capacity
- Available in ASME Code: Section X – Class 1
- Maintains system pressure when the pump is not operating
- Increases pump and water system life
- Factory Precharge and Field Adjustable
- Large drawdown prevents pumps from over cycling – saves energy by reducing the frequent pump starts
- Commercial, Industrial & Municipal well water and booster applications
- Maximum operating pressure – 150 psig / 10 bar (non code)
- Maximum operating temperature - 120°F / 50°C (code / non code)
CompTec Flanged-Captive Air Performance Data
Height, C in/cm
|CPV-120F||120 / 454||24 / 61||94 / 239||2" NPT||9 / 23||316 / 143.3|
|CPV-185F||185 / 700||30 / 76||92 / 234||2" NPT||6 1/2 / 17||383 / 173.7|
|CPV-245F||245 / 927||36 / 91||94 / 239||3" NPT||8 / 20||466 / 211.4|
|CPV-340F||340 / 1287||42 / 107||91 / 231||3" NPT||8 / 20||682 / 309.4|
|CPV-460F||460 / 1741||48 / 122||96 / 244||3" NPT||8 1/2 / 22||750 / 340.2|