Captive Air and Retention Tanks
- 4002608 Limited Warranty FAQs (278k .PDF)
Available as a captive air tank or retention tank, our E-Series tanks are designed for high volume water storage and water storage treatment applications. Wider pressure switch settings allow for maximum water storage during periods of peak demand. As a captive air tank, the E-Series can handle up to 125 psi/8.6 bar operating pressure.
Features & Benefits
- Retention tank capability – without the air cell, can function as a high-capacity retention tank for water storage and treatment.
- Polyetherurethane air cell offers a longer life than bladders or diaphragms.
- Wider range of pressure settings for greater application versatility.
- Pre-installed Inlet/Outlet Assembly comes complete with system connections to save time and money.
- High volume water storage
- Water storage treatment
E-Series Performance Data
gal / liter
psi / kPa / Bar
Setting** gal / liter
inch / cm
inch / cm
|Height* inlet/ outlet
to floor inch / cm
|System Connection||Assembly Weight*
lb / kg
|Captive Air Tank|
|WM-60||187 / 707||125 / 862 / 8.6||55.2 / 209||30 / 76||79 / 201||7.5 / 19||2" FNPT||N/A||234 / 106.14|
|WM-80||264 / 999||125 / 862 / 8.6||78.0 / 295||36 / 91||81 / 206||8.0 / 20||2" FNPT||N/A||292 / 132.45|
|RT-200||187 / 707||125 / 862 / 8.6||N/A||30 / 76||79 / 201||7.5 / 19||2" MNPT||2" NPSM||234 / 106.14|
|RT-270||264 / 999||125 / 862 / 8.6||N/A||36 / 91||81 / 206||8.0 / 20||2" MNPT||2" NPSM||292 / 132.45|
Note: Maximum external operating temperature 120°F (49°C). Maximum internal operating temperature 100°F (38°C). Minimum operating temperature 40°F (4°C).
* Diameter, height and weight may vary slightly without notice.
** In keeping with current industry standards, drawdown factors are based on Boyle's law. Actual drawdowns will vary depending upon system variables, including the accuracy and operation of the pressure switch and gauge and operating temperature of the system.